Look! Look! Look!
As part of our ongoing goal of providing great service, the Co-op is happy to place special orders with our suppliers. This provides our members and customers with the opportunity to purchase items we do not carry as well as to purchase products in large quantities (a case or more).
We have made available to our customers every item offered through our major provider however, this catalog is updated 4 times a year and some items may no longer be available through the company or pricing may have changed since the publication has been posted. Please call with questions regarding pricing and availability.
Click HERE to view the catalog. The document is a PDF and it is really easy to search for products by name, brand or key word. When the document opens use Control F or the "find" box located at the top of Adobe Reader.
Not all items are available from our region and warehouse. If the item has a W or no letters in the far left hand column it should be available unless there is a manufacturer outage or has been discontinued.
Our current special order policy is as follows:
- Members save 15% off retail price
- Non-Members save 10% off retail price
- Sponsorship items are cost + 10% (if donating 50% or more to the store) Wholesale pricing is considered proprietary information and is available to members by request in store.
- Orders can be placed via phone or in store Monday-Saturday but must be ordered before 5pm on Saturdays to ensure delivery of item the following Thursday. The Co-op offers no guarantee on when your order will arrive but we do provide an outline for our ordering intervals. Order and delivery schedules are to be considered guidelines only. Variations may occur due to holidays, minimum order amounts, weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Visa and MasterCard are accepted for phone orders.
- All special orders are to be paid in full at time of order.
- For most products you must order a minimum of 1 case, though some items are available for single purchase. Please ask if you are unsure of package quantity.
- All items are subject to be out of stock and WILL be automatically reordered the following week.
- Shipping on most items is included in your order and you will be notified if there is an additional shipping charge.
- You will be notified by phone when your order is available for pick up. Shelf stable items not picked up after 2 weeks and perishable items not picked up after 1 week are considered abandoned, and any payment will be considered forfeited. The Co-op will dispose of abandoned products at its discretion.
- Discounts are applied to amount before tax.